Monday, October 24, 2011

What's not in the Bucket!

Note to self, Soft Scrub w/ Beach really has bleach and I have learned that the hard way. Its not an alternative, it is the real deal and I have two shirts to prove it. With the second shirt being stained today,  I thought I would make sure I made note of this.

I have a few friends that I clean for, who ask me to use Soft Scrub. It is a great product. It removes stains easily with less elbow-grease than some of the other cleaners on the grocery store shelves. And Soft Scrub comes in foam and gel in bottles with safty spouts to reduce splatter of the bottle content.  Just know when you are deciding between cleansers,Soft Scrub really does contain, sodium hypochlorite, which is the chemical name for "Bleach."

With any product, in or not in my Bucket, always read the label BEFORE using. Be informed. Be in the know!

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment